kx 125 vs shee

Quadmaniac

Jun 30, 2015
I have a buddy that's got a 05 kx125 bored to a 140 ( or close to it) that he says would outrun a shee. So since I'm putting a shee motor in my blaster. I told him that I'd race for pinks. What do yu guys think will win the shee or the 125. He claims his bike Will do 105 all day long. I've seen it run at the track and in the street and it's not exactly slow and not exactly fast. So do you guys think I've got a chance

Bikes go much faster than quads. at least the older years.

My dirt bike could have easily murdered my blasters on a road.

other websites say a banshee will top out around 70-75. in a blaster frame, that wont change other than you flipping it
another website says a kx125 can do 80-90. not modded

So this is nothing i would place a bet on

I have a buddy that's got a 05 kx125 bored to a 140 ( or close to it) that he says would outrun a shee. So since I'm putting a shee motor in my blaster. I told him that I'd race for pinks. What do yu guys think will win the shee or the 125. He claims his bike Will do 105 all day long. I've seen it run at the track and in the street and it's not exactly slow and not exactly fast. So do you guys think I've got a chance
I think it's going to be a close one.....
I would really recommend that you put some time in fabbing the shee pipes in a blaster frame... or else bye bye Shee powered Blaster!:(

I wouldn't bet but I am not a great rider. I could take a bike way faster than a quad through corners and such.

Reactions: jvb