Mar 16, 2012
Ct
Kor port and polish for blasterbruce

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 219
Reactions: blasterBruce
that would be lovely .. but would you really describe it as arm stretching will it be that much of a increase cause if so im really excited

i think his middle name is picasso !
allow me to help you with that pic, something of that beauty needs to be seen full size and rotated correctly.............

2re1dnq.jpg

strecthing your arms now with that, will help you read the newspaper when you get older and your eyes start to go

i think his middle name is picasso !
allow me to help you with that pic, something of that beauty needs to be seen full size and rotated correctly.............

2re1dnq.jpg

Thanks awk , Much Better View , What would you call that port Design by Looks ? , I Would Have to Call it The Agg Trail Port ! .

Thanks awk , Much Better View , What would you call that port Design by Looks ? , I Would Have to Call it The Agg Trail Port ! .

i'm sure thats what most of us get, unless specifically asking for a top end screamer/border line drag port < that can be arranged too, but suffers in reliabilty.

btw...i would have just edited heats post with the better pic, but i don't want any one losing their new x-mas britches up their azz.

that would be lovely .. but would you really describe it as arm stretching will it be that much of a increase cause if so im really excited

Get excited!
You have effectively DOUBLED your engine output!
Did you get the head re-chambered too? If so,lets see a picture. If not,your leaving power on the table.

yes i did but i already put it together i just didnt put the reeds on so i had to take a pic of that