Kill Switch?

1995blaster

Jul 30, 2009
I know this subject has been beat to death but i searched and i cant really find wat im lookin for. Okay the last couple weeks my blaster's kill switch has been acting up ill shut if off and the blaster will still run for a few seconds and then die. Is this common? i want to know the wires that i could use just to make a toggle on off switch and a toggle on off switch for the lights to

all i have to say is the light switch is a good idea and as long as it is shuting off its fine as for the toggle style kill see if you can get you hands on a ttr90 kill swich and wire it in how i don't know haha I:I

haha funny story dads kx250 had a "run on" he was fiddling with the carb for the idle and it just started revin out of control kill swich did nata so he yanks off the plug cap its still fricken revin out so he shut the air out of the carb and it quit he was like "holy sh*t, these things dont die!" lol

haha that is funny
and i wondered about running a lil lean i think im gonna jet up it started doin it when i put on the velocity tube. but watever ill pull the plug out and look then put in a bigger main if i have to

but y would it being lean cause it to run on? jw

oh lol thats not good lol

thanks for the info

and any body gome some jets? like 250 or bigger?

i know this is a old thread but i figured i still havent fixed it so ill just keep this thread

its not running lean i found 2 wires under the hood that as soon as i plug them in it dies could this be the original key wires if so im hookin a toggle to the light and getting some type of dirtbike kill switch and wiring it up to those wires

i know this is a old thread but i figured i still havent fixed it so ill just keep this thread

its not running lean i found 2 wires under the hood that as soon as i plug them in it dies could this be the original key wires if so im hookin a toggle to the light and getting some type of dirtbike kill switch and wiring it up to those wires

get a tether switch and put on it

The kill switch and the key just run on each other.

So yeah, if you can kill the engine by touching together those 2 wires, then just wire in your dirtbike style killswitch to those 2 wires and youre in business.