Ken OConnor Racing

OConnor Racing

Mines Bigger
Technician
Dec 1, 2009
CT
www.kenoconnorracing.com
Not really sure where to post so I'll try here. It's been raining like hell up here for days. No riding this weekend. Like I keep telling all of you, I don't like spending money. With that said, it should come as no surprise that I do my own web page. Kind of a pain but it only costs about $35 a year and I can update it whenever I want. So out of sheer boredom I decided to build a Blaster page. My goal is to post as much info as I can find or figure out over the next year or so. Take a look and let me know what you think. I'm all ears if you have suggestions. Keep in mind that this page is less than 24 hours old so a lot of the links are dead or have nothing in them yet. The Blaster link is on the front page in it's own box. Let me know if you find any errors or links that don't work. Thanks guys

Ken OConnor Racing, High Performance Motocross Engines, Performance Modifications, Motorcycle valve jobs, Motorcycle Crankshaft Rebuilds, Motocross Cylinder Porting, Motocross Cylinder Head Porting

lookin good ken. in the shocks you may want to add the 250R shock info....its pretty well a bolt in

all most have to do is to grind the sides of the bushing that slides through just a little bit, and then it bolts on. the lower mount holes on mine were hogged out so i had to make myself some little bushings to take up the slack, but IIRC the hole is supposed to be the stock 12mm

cool dude this is sweet.. im glad you did this and im sure others will benifit from this.

We're proud to announce that we've been accepted as an official dealer for the entire Vito's line of products. Product line includes BB kits' stroker cranks, Fat Bastard pipes, pistons and the like. An easy to read Vito's / Blaster parts page will be added to the web site in a few weeks with product info and pricing. We plan on being very competitive with our pricing. PM me for now if you need anything.

Thanks
Ken

We're proud to announce that we've been accepted as an official dealer for the entire Vito's line of products. Product line includes BB kits' stroker cranks, Fat Bastard pipes, pistons and the like. An easy to read Vito's / Blaster parts page will be added to the web site in a few weeks with product info and pricing. We plan on being very competitive with our pricing. PM me for now if you need anything.

Thanks
Ken

glad to hear it, congrats man!! I:I

So ya liked my +3 stroker build so much ya dove in with both feet-Awesome! That makes it alot more convenient! Congrads!!

should help alot peeps out......are u gonna get forged bb pistons 2 ken?

Yes sir! I want to feel out what gets the most requests and then start building stock. Things like cranks, pipes, BB cylinders and gaskets are no brainers. I'm only 2 days away shipping from them so If I don't stock it, I'll get it quick. I'm also working with Wiseco and LA Sleeve and should have accounts by the end of next week.

Yes sir! I want to feel out what gets the most requests and then start building stock. Things like cranks, pipes, BB cylinders and gaskets are no brainers. I'm only 2 days away shipping from them so If I don't stock it, I'll get it quick. I'm also working with Wiseco and LA Sleeve and should have accounts by the end of next week.

sweet man, im sure ill be in touch with ya about them....thanx brothaI:I

awesome ken, so good to know we can get bb piston kits for a great price...thanx again for everything you've have done here, u are a true blasterfoum asset

thanx again budI:II:I