Keihin PWK28 Needle Question

Cshood615

Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys! I've searched forever with limited results. I see the stock needle in the PWK28 is "JJH". My Keihin has the "46JJ8" needle (also stock?)

I've read that the PWKs like the "CEL" and "DGH" needles on our blasters, but most people say those needles are for the larger Keihin carbs.

My question is, do these needles work with the PWK28 as well? If not, which needle is recommended for blasters with the PWK28 besides the CT titanium needle?

I'm at under 1000' most places I ride here in TN. Mild mods, not ported.

Sorry if this has been covered a thousand times, but I did search as much as I could before posting.

Thanks!

I just called CT Racing, they no longer carry the titanium needle. They recommended getting a dynojet rebuild kit for a banshee and just using the needle from the kit. They didnt say what the needle part number was.

I also discovered on the banshee forums, there's a "N68A" needle, and say they run them in their PWK28's on banshees and blasters with no problems.

So many variables, I was hoping someone could steer me in the right direction.

I do know that a Banshee stock needle is different than a Blessed.
Sold a Blaster needle to guy that bent his and tried a Shee, which didn't work out well.
Contact Carb Parts Warehouse, Sudco, or Jets are Us, tell them what carb and what it's on.

I have a JJH needle in my 28mm pwk . Bought the needle from carb. parts warehouse .The clip is on the 2nd. notch from the top . FmF pipe...toomey muffler...open air box with fully ported and head rechamber from Ken . 150-155 main and 45-50 pilot depending on weather .