Just painted my plastics. What ya think?

Rashid1739

Apr 9, 2012
Fond du Lac, WI
Just painted my plastics yesterday and threw it all back together.

Attachments

• aFTER MY PAINT JOB.jpg
    aFTER MY PAINT JOB.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 325
Looks great! I like the flat black. Did you clear it? This is a picture of one we just painted. We used krylon fusion and 6 coats of clear.

6894555.jpg

It just offers a little more protection from branches, rocks, dirt ect. If you get a deep scratch and you have enough clear coat on it chances are it wont make it to the paint. If you decide to clear it make sure you use gloss clear.

No prob. If you do it make sure you read the can. It will say to spray it in a criss cross pattern. This will make sure you get a nice even coat.

RASHID1739...are those tusk nerfs on the quad? just wondering because im debating on spraying my floorboards black but i didnt want to take too much away from the silver frame..but if those are the ones i been checking out then it wouldnt take away from the frame at all....plus i already have the front bumper and 12oclock bar sprayed.....nice paint job by the way

looks good, you must have done a nice job on the prep work. what kind of paint did you use? did you prime? always remember prep is 80% of how the paint is going to look, and yours came out nice and even in the pics.