Just a little info on rebuild status..

lassek

Feb 23, 2009
Sweden, Denmark is my native
Hi all.
As you may know for some time ago i started the "complete body rebuild" .. I had already made the engine total rebuild.. anyway..

The Blaster was stripped down of corse..

We made some bodywork: cut several pieces and stuff of the frame for a more look, then grinded and made smooth.. some welding and whatnot..

We also cut and grinded the "eyes" for the taillight mount on the grabbar.. I run without.. so now a lot more clean.. i left the "hole" for flagholder..

I marked everything up and took pictures of every single piece that are going to powdercoat.. I found my colors and hoped i mixed them right in the various parts! :p

I have now today successfully shipped with a truck company to PS Industrial Powdercoat (translated) here i Denmark.. There they will sandblast every part and the frame.. and the proffesionally powdercoat everything.. im very exicted

I will post pictures tomorrow of BEFORE... and then update when i can say WOW!! AFTER pictures! ;-)

how much is the PC gunna run ya

I got it very cheap! .. 200$ app.

And free shipping because a guy i know who own a truck shipping business said he would transport it for free as there are trucks passing that area anyway.. :)

It almost unbelievable for me 2 .. but its gonna be awesome! wait till you see color choices.. I:I

Well you properly all have seen Project Blaster 2 Assembly part 1 and 2..

Final assembly is just around the corner! :)

Today i recieved a used par of white front and rear shocks.. the original plan was also powdercoat the ones i had but due to dis-agreement and other problems with hardware and the painter i skipped that plan.. so i "fixed up" the ones i got today and that was really what i needed in order to proceed with the build.. tomorrow ill make shot some footage of mouting the shocks and other various installations/adjustments.. and then in the upcoming week.,, actually on saturday all the plastics are ready from my auto painter.. then i can put it all together see END design and result and shot some footage for you guys! cant wait! :)

Stay tuned.. ;-)