Jimmer's Blaster motor in vintage Yamaha bike

Bike looks Great. Really cool build you did there. Cant wait to hear how she runs and looking forward to seeing the exhaust.

Wow, that is sweet. I wish I had the time, space, tools, know how and money to do something like this... I give you mad props man! Please keep us updated!

Small update on my bike. Still waiting for my pipe,and it is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! Bike has been done for 3 1/2 weeks, pipe was ordered over 2 months ago $@^&*(&^/#!! Anyone know of a great custom pipe builder? :)

Man, that's cool. I have a '77 xs750 triple and a '79 xs1100. They are great bikes. My xs1100 is a screamer!

I cancelled my custom pipe order after waiting over 3 months.The solution was in the back of my buddy Bobs Scion XB. Just like it was made for this hybrid!!! Damn near perfect fit,nothing to modify. I put 2 miles on it in the neighborhood with the 13/44 steel sprocket.It will receive the 41 tooth alloy tmrw morning as it idles down to a crawl in 1st gear.Can any one guess the pipe origin? :] Bike weighs 254.5 lbs with 3 gallons of fuel.Folks, that's under 250# with a half tank....................

Last edited:
Damn.... that thing look so freaking cool. I would Like to place an order for 1 cool motorcycle lmao. I hope Im at the top of the list!