itp ss212 wheels

z95lt1

Feb 25, 2013
St. Louis, Mo
I like this wheel but I am unsure if it will work on my 98 blaster. I have called around the smallest size is a 12x7. Does anyone know for sure if it will work and I can get a tire that is good for trail riding? Guy I spoke with was not much help.

Thats the rim size? those would be front rims im guessing. stock blasters are 12" front rims and 8" rear

I have never heard of 12" rear rim for an atv, unless its utility, thats what size was on our honda foreman i believe

Last edited:
Heres the rim list on rocky
https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/t/3376/ITP-Wheels

you cant buy rear tires in those fancy selections for a blaster

BUT... you could probably (this would take time) find the ss212 rims for a different quad and cross match the hubs to "convert" it

Edit: i did a quick check for a banshee. you are able to buy rear tires of the the SS112 type in 9" or 10" plus the matching 12" front
(banshee rear rims require the banshee/yfz/warrior rear hubs you can find on ebay. fronts are the same)

I know its not what you wanted, but without further research i cant know

Not bashing ya, just didn't want him to get wrong wheels.

Speaking of which, OP, if those are the cast alum wheels , consider the fact that they are heavier. Which will effect acceleration and braking, and handleing due to unsprung weight.

If you are talking about rear wheels Your best bet would be to get a 9" wheel that way there's plenty of options on 20" tires for trail riding.