Been through the carb and cleaned it manny times

Compression is 115

Stock pipe
Stock air box and filter under seat

No TORS it was removed completely

No auto Oiler it was removed and the pump was removed and sealed off

New jug, Piston and piston rings it was a kit pic of the kit shown

Rebuilt bottom end it was a kit also pic of kit shown

I did not buy or install the top end or bottom end kits. The previous owner did. After they put it all back together it had no spark. It sat for over a year until I got it. I removed the TORS system and boom it had spark but would not start. It seemed to not have compression so I pulled the jug and inspected the rings. I found the top ring did not spring out like the bottom one did. It was wedged under the pin that I assume keeps the ring from rotating. I bought a set of Namura rings and replaced both rings. After the new rings i noticed smoke puff out of the stator/flywheel side. I decided to replace the crank seals on both sides. When I replaced the crank seal on the stator side it looked different than the one I ordered. I checked and the one I ordered was right. When I pulled the old one it came out in 2 pieces unlike the one piece one I put in. Then I tried to start it and it would try to run way more often then before but still would not stay running. I tried a new CGI box. Now it starts and runs on the 1st or 2nd kick. When running if you press on the throttle it don’t rev up much before it dies if I back off the throttle before it dies it will stay running. I also replaced the coil and the part on the stator that produces the spark for the coil to amplify. I just discovered if I turn the headlight on when it is idling it changes the sound of the motor almost like it might smooth it out just a bit but not much

Sorry for the long post I just wanted to try and put out as much info as I can this thing is frustrating me
B693992D-31FE-4018-AB44-5DC6F441F7E5.png
7D4B499D-1AB9-406D-A01D-EFB223554EF0.png

it is really hard to give advice knowing that chinese cylinder kit was bought.
also still sounds like the tors system or electrical.......
clearly by all you have written in all thread's and listening to video.
and what bottom end kit are you talking about a crank.
I would part that thing out after all this buying parts by you and other person and still run's like a moped
or take it to a shop and get it fixed for real this time
how fast is this thing going to be or how long is it going to last??:D

it is really hard to give advice knowing that chinese cylinder kit was bought.
also still sounds like the tors system or electrical.......
clearly by all you have written in all thread's and listening to video.
and what bottom end kit are you talking about a crank.
I would part that thing out after all this buying parts by you and other person and still run's like a moped
or take it to a shop and get it fixed for real this time
how fast is this thing going to be or how long is it going to last??:D
My bad I see I posted the cylinder kit twice Here’s the crank kit
0314C863-8913-4306-91DE-693AA1B4F5AA.png

I’ve only heard bad things about the eBay/Amazon Chinese too ends but I have to agree that sounds like the tors acting up especially with the backfire as it dies same thing happen to me, I had my parking brake engaged and the tors was making my bike do the same thing