Iowa roll call, let's try to get a ride together for this summer

it's got a lot of awesome trails, mx tracks, and the gravity cavity. i haven't tried that, but look it up on youtube

that gravity cavity looks sweeet !!!!!
i wanna come too :(X(

Last edited by a moderator:
Its about 2hrs 22mins, 107 miles from us! Sounds good to me! Gravity cavity looks sick! Just gotta settle on a date, I agree about avoiding goin around the holidays!

Ive only been to Tama so far. pretty fun place lots of mud and water, random hilly areas. next summer i plan on going to 600 acres and Nicholson Ford sometime.

Dude, Bluff Creek is bananas. Gypsum City's new expansion is well worth the trip. Nicholson is river bottom flats, but is fun for a few hours.

Bluff Creek
IMG_0209.jpg

eventually i will make it over there but i live on the other side of the state. I like tama because its 20 min away and decent sized. They have a little track there and its pretty fun. The only thing i dont like about tama is most of the parks boundaries arent marked so you could be driving on indian territory and not know it...

I'm is Des Moines so I have a central access to most of them. Bluff and Qypsum are huge with pretty intense trail riding. Qypsum has a few advanced trails that are pretty fun to squirrel through.

I live near Cedar Rapids. I wonder how many Iowans there are on the forum anymore, I haven't even seen some of the normal people like Tjsdaname and Brandoz28 in a while. We got 3 so far lol.