Iowa roll call, let's try to get a ride together for this summer

brandoz28

Sep 24, 2009
Iowa
any body else in iowa (or close by) want to to riding at one of the ATV parks sometime this summer?

We wouldnt mind trying bluff creek sometime, Lakeview Park in Solon is where we usually ride, not a bad place to ride, we enjoy it :)

Bluff creek has camping too iirc! Otherwise I may be able to convince my parents to let us take over their yard!

Bluff Creek would be about another hour and a half blasterbuddy, I'm going to see about the park up in Fort Dodge too. I've heard good things though!

Lakeview is a good option as well! how's the DNR patrol over that way sonia?

During the spring and summer DNR patrols pretty heavily, gotta have registration an such to ride, but around August they dont seem to really patrol, me an a buddy went riding last August didnt see a single one.

Though I do have all our blastys titled and registered

I'm working on getting mine registered and everything. Even if it ends up being registered as a Wisconsin quad LOL

Will have to be a weekend do to work for us, but anytime spring, summer or fall will work for us!

I was definitely thinking weekend, away from things like the 4th of July, memorial day, etc to avoid the crowds.

10/4 on that! I need to get mine all registered and stuff too. that's going to be a mess though I'm afraid.

So everyone good with Bluff Creek then??