Installed Alba Nerfs

rich1

Jan 6, 2014
N.C./RTP
I got my new nerfs from Alba today. Pro -Elite Black Powder Coated Alum and Blue webs. Great fit only took 20 min to install. The straps were a little long so I just tie wrapped the ends for now.
Alba nerf bars 001.JPG
Alba nerf bars 004.JPG
Alba nerf bars 006.JPG

Nice set of nerfs. These are also the exact same nerfs as the tusk brand. In case any one was wondering. lol

whats considered early model? im putting it on a 2000, i dont mind drilling hole's or anything. i feel so lazy, i have the bars in a box, but ask all you guys these questions cuz my shed doors are blocked with snow.

whats considered early model? im putting it on a 2000, i dont mind drilling hole's or anything. i feel so lazy, i have the bars in a box, but ask all you guys these questions cuz my shed doors are blocked with snow.
I don't know . Mine is an 04 and the holes already there . Someone else might post a reply

They should work fine. 90-06 all used the same heel quards. 88-89 used a set that is slightly different but still mount up.

Last edited:
lookin good rich, that blue webbing is almost a perfect match to your tank cover