i think blaster forum should expand a little...

samolia

Jul 13, 2008
Alger, Michigan
now before i start i understand that this is BLASTERFORUM.com
but there are alot of members who have been here for awhile who have moved on to different machines.
and there are members who are knowledgeable about other quads then blaster sooo i think we should expand a little, here are some topics i think we should add....

yamaha 2stroke tech
yamaha 4stroke tech

honda 2stroke tech
honda 4stroke tech

suzuki 2stroke tech
suzuki 4stroke tech

and then we could also add a trike section...

oh yeah and i think we should add a quad of the month along with the blaster of the month just so everyone can play at the game!!
what else do you guys think we should add...

then it wouldnt really be blasterforum anymore, it would be ATVforum......theres not enough guys that have other machines so thats why off topic is there......and i dont think we need a trike section because we have 1 or 2 members with trikes....theres plenty of other forums for those guys with diffrent bikes with all the info needed for them

then it wouldnt really be blasterforum anymore, it would be ATVforum......theres not enough guys that have other machines so thats why off topic is there......and i dont think we need a trike section because we have 1 or 2 members with trikes....theres plenty of other forums for those guys with diffrent bikes with all the info needed for them
I compleatly agree. Its not that its a bad idea john, but like said this place just doesn't have enough members. Then think of all the fights it could cause? People would be joining for the other sections of the forum, then bashing blasters on the side. I wouldn't want that for my forum if I owned it.
People are free to share thier other ride... I have.. and if they have info that could benifit others their welcome to share it too.

hmmmmm.......i guess that makes sense..damn it i come to you guys for info and all you give me is logic lol lol jk jk...

hmmm i have another idea what about a 4stroke help section like in general and blasters would obviously would be the main deal on the site..
kinda like a sub section on the engine forum...

let me do some more pondering lol