I Dont care what you say my builder IS better than yours!!!

Budget_Blaster

Dec 25, 2009
Illinois
Just thought Id start a pissing match and say my builders better than yours!

just kidding actually just thought id share my latest encounter while dealing with ken oconnor.First i dont know if he makes a habit of this i seriously doubt it since he does this for a living but i called him about my banshee jugs and inquired his opinions of how to deglaze the cylinders (GREAT TRADE SECRET HE TOLD ME BY THE WAY) when he told me if i payed shipping hed just do it for me!And hes even going to mic the bores!All for free if that aint going above and beyond for your customers i dont WTF is!!!

Its hard to belive that at one time this country was ran and full of guys and buisness owners like KEN OCONNOR that cared as much about the products they sold you as they did you.I cant say enough good about this guy and his customer service and loyalty to his customers!Its a real shame this country or hell world for that matter isnt full of more people like him.Ive said it before and ill stand by it if i have machine work that needs to be done or anything i can to the guy i will guys like ken are a dying breed!