Hudson Valley meet?

Christoph

Mar 16, 2016
I want members to get together and ride all over hudson valley. I have 2 so far. Anyone interested? Have a few spots but open to travel and camping. Let's do it!

So second week of may. Thats the 14th. Its a saturday. I'm holding a meet and bbq. If your interested. Have 4 members already. Plenty of off street parking

Last edited:
In Montgomery. I will be giving out my number in pm's. With a location to meet and such

Idk why but it's not like I'm the cops or some sh*t. I do lots of illegal things. I would have hoped that there are more people interested in a group ride. It sucks going alone. I know first hand. So......

There will be plenty of times throughout the seasons that I plan get together's. I have several trails and more that I will be exploring. People will not be disappointed.

So I just finished my wheeler. Vforce stage 4 reeds, fmf jet kit, tors delete, uni air filter, shaved and ported head, new tires, and completed the exhaust. This things a beast.

Sunday is a new spot to explore with friends. Will post pics

Anyone wanna rip it next weekend?
I'll bring my usual self and whatever else tickles your fancy. Lol

As always. I like to get nutty but be safe while doing so. I have a career and kids that depend on me.

Im looking like i wont have much free time untill late summer early fall. I know there were recently a few other Hudson valley peeps looking to ride. Maybee they will chime in.

I'm in Poughkeepsie don't have many places to ride but am looking for some new places / people to ride with