How os the clutch adjustment rod and nut assembled

Joshbegle

Jun 10, 2020
ball bearing is in there but i have the clutch boss and the pish rod and lock nut and the larger nut and the small washer that fits in the inside indentation but i cannot figure out the order they go on every way i try it the clutch wont adjust i bought a clutch kit off ebay and i think all the oucks are the same width i saw a video where someone said the first puck is thicker? Is that correct?

0C87D092-EFA6-4C23-8348-628B69A2CE62.png
You asked a bunch of questions but I hope this is most of the answers to what your looking for.

ball bearing is in there but i have the clutch boss and the pish rod and lock nut and the larger nut and the small washer that fits in the inside indentation but i cannot figure out the order they go on every way i try it the clutch wont adjust i bought a clutch kit off ebay and i think all the oucks are the same width i saw a video where someone said the first puck is thicker? Is that correct?
There are two push rods and a ball in main shaft.one push rod is installed and slides all the way in to. Main shaft to hit actuator arm.which is were clutch cable hooks to. Next is the ball then 2nd push rod with threads facing out. Here is a parts breakdown to make sure you understand the order
20200613_082313_copy_780x1040.jpg
20200613_082259_copy_780x1040.jpg

When everything is installed .it needs to be adjusted. Fist backoff. (Screw in)cable adjustment at clutch lever to have play in cable.then adjustment is made at pressure plate.push actuator arm forward. With light and adjust threaded push rod till arm lines up with notch.bassicaly straight across. Tighten nut. Adjust free play at clutch lever and your done

I see someone already posted pics.