How many people love gaming?

pure is really the only good atv racing game, but even that one sucks.
but black ops sucks, i wouldn't even say i am good at that game and i have a 2.x KD.
but zombies on it is bad ass, need to get the hang of it beacuse it is pretty hard.

WAKING UP a dead post lol.. I like to play Mario Kart wii, and Super Mario Bros.wii with the kids, and NHL2K10 on the wii but the pic of the ugly Ovechkin on the cover of the NHL2K10 box frightens my kids...lol

Alex Ovechkin FTW.

but otherwise, i play the COD games but thats it

getting tired of playing games

pure is really the only good atv racing game, but even that one sucks.
but black ops sucks, i wouldn't even say i am good at that game and i have a 2.x KD.
but zombies on it is bad ass, need to get the hang of it beacuse it is pretty hard.

we actually agree on something. nice!

black ops zombies rock, but i cant beat my kids on anything
but guitar hero, have just about all of them, and, well, I ROCK! LOL

not much time for gaming, far too much other chit to do

We have a Wii , it gets played maybe once a month I've never been into video games I do play em on my iPhone but just to pass some time waiting for crap . Or for Checking on the forum . I'd rather be in the garage or out riding
plus I got a banshee to rebuild I can't be " wastin mo money on no veedeo games !"

wii is fun, so easy to get a couple friends over and play wii drinking. like drunk driver on mario kart.

only thing i play is the mx vs atv reflex demo. my dad said he would get me the game for christmas maybe.

i have it but dont havea ps3 anymore :p if you lived in the same region as me i would give it to you but it wot work on your console :p

I wish they would bring back some of the old school games from the PS1 and PS2 for the 350 or PS3. Some of the games that i wish they would bring back for the 360 would be like croc 1 and 2, spryo, vigalante 8, need for speed, driver 2. How i miss those game, i might just have to get my PS1 working again.