how about a fitness/training section??

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
how about a fitness/training section??. for all the racers here who need to stay in shape???:">

Hhhm, interesting, anyone else? How about ideas on how to organize it or what mostly going to be discussed there?

Last edited:
we would prolly talk bout our own routines for training and stuff and get some new ideas from other people to make our own routine better

i say go for it..It sounds like a good idea i know i need to get back in shape after having my surgery last year!!

yea i agree, but i ahve to lift every day for the 8 or so montths of the football offseason

HOW ABOUT A TRICK SECTION!!
teach ppl how to do tricks and such and put dif DIY's with videos in good detail how to teach other ppl to do freestyle
and how to build jumps
and tracks and such
eh?
now that sounds like a good idea

actually... A WHAT NOT TO DO SECTION WOULD BE GREAT!!!!

cuz there are sooo many things never to do... and many of them people don't know.. like don't run automotive oil in your blaster...

and we could post why not do do things... this actually could be a great great help to blasterforum

thats a really good idea!! LOL

actually... A WHAT NOT TO DO SECTION WOULD BE GREAT!!!!

cuz there are sooo many things never to do... and many of them people don't know.. like don't run automotive oil in your blaster...

and we could post why not do do things... this actually could be a great great help to blasterforum