honda atc goodness

^ to each his own. i wanted something different, something you dont see every day. so you guys can stick with number plates and walmart foglights.... i dont roll that way lol

^thank god lol. ive seen some 200x's with the 250r and 350x headlights, very tasteful. oem or another brands oem parts are the only way to go. aftermarket=after thought

Very true.. i wanted to do the 350x lights on my 86 200x but the 86 headlight is sweet.. comes off quickly for racing.. 4 rubber straps hold it to the forks honda made it quick removal...

My lt250r is getting fog lights but not cheapos.. only because it didnt have any lights on it and the oem is hidious like the oem blasters

well if your looking for something that stands out but is still subtle, go with mini halogen projectors. or if you want to put a little time in it you could try and swap the lower headlights off a ds650

Im a fan od 200xs iv owned like 5 of them.. but im going to have to set you straight my son.... there are no cams made for them. Powroll made one back in the day but good luck finding one.. the only motor uogrades are high comp piston. Dg and cobra exhausts.. the cobra is loud and the dg actually makes power.. only upgrades you can do are the xr200 cam and carb. My 84 had dg exhaust uni with no lid. Xr cam and carb it was fun but still sloooow

Even high comp. Cam. Carb and pipe you will only be at about 20 hp there awsome trail trikes due to being light and short... dont get me wrong im not hating just sharing what i know... i miss my 86 200x.. fastest productiin 200x and best handling and squarr tube frame

WebCams, and Andrews makes stage 1 and stage 2 cams for them. The 200x I had was race ported, with the xr200r topend, 10.5:1, Andrews stage 2 custom grinded cams, BD Valves and springs, Baker modified clutch. Would still only do about 55, but my god would it get there quick

Would still only do about 55, but my god would it get there quick

true that, sometimes it feels like im on a blaster because im going through the gears so fast, and i always find my self trying to grab a phantom 6th gear.

im going to play around with rear sprockets, might try and drop 2 0r 3 teeth. it has plenty of torque as is, id like more top speed out of it. but that would just be for gravel and cruising, ill stay at the stock gearing for the sand that way i can get more rotational speed out of my paddles (18x9.5 6-paddle)

well ive parted the 200x out, to get my blaster going again.
let me know if you guys need anything. the axle, exhaust, lights, front fender, clutch cable are gone.
the motor is not being sold, its going into the spare blaster frame for the wife to have something to put round on(she hates 3wheelers, refuses to ride them). everything else is still for sale, pm or reply if you need anything.

picked one up myself, last night.

hv3p1c.jpg

I've got an 84 coming my way as well as an 87 motor sitting around. May start piecing an 87 together just cause i like the blue on white colors

Can i post up the 110's im building?!?!?!

i went to buy this, this evening but it wouldn't run quite right, like it didn't want to clean out. still seemed like a beast though. hated to leave without it but didn't want to drag something else home that needed immediate work. price was right though.

1985 Honda ATC250R