Hole in Rear plastics

Blaster528

Aug 12, 2015
Rut Vegas, Vermont
Hi guys I'm rebuilding 1 of my blasters and I think I should really fix the hole in the back plastics. The hole is around the intake mount that's connected to the filter, so I'm afraid it will dry in excessive air causing it to lean out. Do you guys have any suggestions of how I can go about fixing this? Thanks again!! =)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    951.3 KB · Views: 342
That doesn't look good! It will bring in alot of air, dirt, water etc.

As far as fixing it, I really don't know of a good way. I'd look around for a good set of rear fender IMO.

That doesn't look good! It will bring in alot of air, dirt, water etc.

As far as fixing it, I really don't know of a good way. I'd look around for a good set of rear fender IMO.
Ok thanks for the input, I was thinking of making some sort of plate then applying rtv silicone all around the sides and corners. What would be better metal or plastic if I can rig something up.

wow some one cut that up. I have a mfg rear fender with removable air box in it. I will not be using the air box part as I have a aluminum box. You can have it for free. But not sure what postage would be. Oh and its brand new.

Would post photos but photobucket is down.

This one. air box is pop riveted in.
s-l1600.jpg

Yeah. Say shipping would cost a bit. just looked on ebay for used fenders and cheapest I could see was a white one $29.99. Maybe if you can get some plastic of the same type and plastic weld it into the hole.