Hi from CT

Lunchbox

Mar 15, 2018
Central CT
Hi Guys and Gals,
Allow myself to introduce......myself. My name is Jeremy and I recently acquired MOST of a 99 blaster for a very decent price from a buddy who needed the space back. My goal was to tinker and fix it up, but as with all things that we acquire for cheap, it needs a bunch of things. If I have to eBay most of these items it would be cheaper for me to just get another bike, I’ve already checked ;). So..... I am joining up here to hopefully get to know some local folks who may have some old parts kicking around. My goal for this long term project is to acquire the needed stock or aftermarket parts for dirt cheap-or bartering for blasting and powder coating services. I will post another thread later on in the wanted section, once I read the site rules regarding trading. Take care for now, And I appreciate all the info I have learned over the past few weeks lurking here. Thank you!

Thank you both! Yeah, regarding the “likes” I found the rules and read them a few days ago. Seems to be a fair policy:) I haven’t been swindled by an online sale yet, but I’ve read some horror stories! I appreciate the welcomes.

Reactions: Awk08
Thank you both! Yeah, regarding the “likes” I found the rules and read them a few days ago. Seems to be a fair policy:) I haven’t been swindled by an online sale yet, but I’ve read some horror stories! I appreciate the welcomes.

I too have heard horror stories. That's why paying the fees is well worth it. But how can I say anything? The closest I've came to an online deal is meeting up with a guy from the Banshee forum for a cash deal for some cylinders :rolleyes:
Been a while since anyone has had a deal go south here on the forum. Plus you could always PM some members what they think of someone.

Good luck with your project !! I hear they really love pictures here :D