Her first ride

dirtysquared

DirtyDirty
Jun 30, 2013
South Western PA
I took my daughter out with me for the first time ever. We just went into the woods by our house, and through a few mud puddles. She had a blast and can't stop telling everyone about it.

I remember doing the same thing with my dad when I was a kid, except I was holding on for dear life on a 79 yamaha enduro! My buddy Jeff has left his Foreman at my house for a week, so I took it, And I did put gas back in it too.

998979_10202740228500274_1319460733071076019_n.jpg

cool im glad it was fun for her:)...I do it all the time with my 5 kids they love it..everything to blasters yz250,cr125 you name it they"ve been on it lol :)

thats awesome fred !

i used to take my son when he was that age/size, he actually fell asleep once we rode so long, i had to tow strap him to my chest to keep him on the bike :)

my first ride was with my dad on his road bike when I was a kid. been hooked ever since.

Thanks guys! It does bring back alot of memories of me when I was a kid with my dad. Things I'll never forget. I just hope that she has the same good memories 30 years later. That's all I can ask for as a dad.

Reactions: bummer981
Matching jerseys too :D .. Looks like you both had fun..

The matching jersey's came from my brother. He was somewhere they were on sale, and thought it would be cool to buy Me, My Wife, and my girl all matching jersey's a gloves.

I'm not complaning, I got a nice MSR Metal Mulitia shirt and gloves, but he is getting a 250r rebuilt. Still a good deal!