Help! What exhaust

LRD adjustable pipe, pain in the azz to get the 2 pipe halves to seal, impossible to adjust length while on the bike, and complete biotch to get to fit at all, if you do find one for sale.....run away !!!

Good advice! !

I can tell ya that putting a spacer before or after the reedcage didn't nothing noticeable in power or response, It did clear my clutch lever better for the 35mm!

Good advice! !

I can tell ya that putting a spacer before or after the reedcage didn't nothing noticeable in power or response, It did clear my clutch lever better for the 35mm!

As Slick says you will not get any more power or response by using a reed spacer block.

What will happen is that the power will come on at a lower rev if the spacer is between the reeds and the jug.

Between the reeds and the carb boot the power will come on at a higher rev.

LRD adjustable pipe, pain in the azz to get the 2 pipe halves to seal, impossible to adjust length while on the bike, and complete biotch to get to fit at all, if you do find one for sale.....run away !!!

Take heed of the words from the guru.

Unless you get a perfect seal, you are going to curse the day you bought it!

Because you said it was no good, why 300?

it made good power, just was a biotch to seal, and is not adjustable once fitted onto the bike.

and i was joking about bidding on it, i just sold one earlier this year