Help please!

Admins, please help me. My comments don't get enough likes. I tried clearing my cookies and cache, but that didn't work. I even reinstalled firefox and nothing seems to work. Please help.

First of all, you should be using Chrome - j/k. However, regardless of the browser used, the "Likes" tend to go up based on the quality of the content posted and are not affected by the software or hardware used.

Unfortunately, there is nothing on our end that we can assist with.

Reactions: speedyslyder
First of all, you should be using Chrome - j/k. However, regardless of the browser used, the "Likes" tend to go up based on the quality of the content posted and are not affected by the software or hardware used.

Unfortunately, there is nothing on our end that we can assist with.

jus_me, Awk08 and tbrooks like this. Don't see a cbaber in there... J/S

I cant tell if this is a serious post or not...

It isn't.

I'm just having some fun, guys. I was trying to get someone to reply with what herp said. Now that I have my gaming rig back running, I'll be on here much more.

I'm just having some fun, guys. I was trying to get someone to reply with what herp said. Now that I have my gaming rig back running, I'll be on here much more.
You have posted a few long threads (tbh i didnt read them)

but they would be very helpful for someone coming on and maybe looking for the info you had provided

for a few of us, the long posts are just summaries of many other we have read.

and usually you give credit to another webpage, so how do you know we dont go like their page? :rolleyes:;)

Reactions: tfaith08