Help Needed For A Good Cause

Yeah I know. I've seen too much pain and suffering come from this disease. No one should have to go through something like this.

so true. i have seen so much in my town. my aunt had it. she was immoblized from a back injury or something like that got this and then fought through to be able to walk agien. ( with a kane) but still its time to help for a cure.

Yeah I have lost both of my Grandpa's on my moms and my dads side and my Grandma on my dads side to it. I've seen many friends fight their way through and one couldn't beat it no matter how hard he tried. I don't want to see other people go through this. This kind of thing should never happen to anyone. And thats why I fight it. I want to make as much as a difference as I can because if I had the disease, I would love to see people fighting along side me. They deserve it for everything that they go through.

Yeah I have lost both of my Grandpa's on my moms and my dads side and my Grandma on my dads side to it. I've seen many friends fight their way through and one couldn't beat it no matter how hard he tried. I don't want to see other people go through this. This kind of thing should never happen to anyone. And thats why I fight it. I want to make as much as a difference as I can because if I had the disease, I would love to see people fighting along side me. They deserve it for everything that they go through.

yes. so true. +rep for you. so much respect goes into what your doing. and my whole family is always beside someone one they were sick. i know what its like to loose someone you love due to cancer,tumors,any sickness you cant win with out a cure. i lost my dad due to cancer one i was like 8. he survived two tumors and died of cancer my whole family on my dads side was right beside him throught the whole thing takeing care of him. and even tho hes gone i still miss and love him. and i told my self i would never let this happen agien. and i mean it. we need to fight for cures.

I agree all the way. I'm waiting on XOwners reply about when they can be done. I still need to find out how many he can make and when they will be ready. Reds and pinks will do for now.

Got great news! I'm getting 20 Pinks and 20 Reds and they should be done Friday! Big thanks goes out to XOwner on E2S!

awsome. i will get some money and order 20 if i can get 20. there a dollar right? if i buy 20 and sell them for a 130 can make money and buy some more. let me do the math selling 20 at a 130 makes a 5 dollar profit if im correct. im proly not tho i suck at math

Hey i pm'ed you make sure you get back to me and i want a few stickers let me know my wife has everything breast cancer awarness my aunt also has breast cancer and my grand father just fought cancer so PLEASE let me order a few

Hey i pm'ed you make sure you get back to me and i want a few stickers let me know my wife has everything breast cancer awarness my aunt also has breast cancer and my grand father just fought cancer so PLEASE let me order a few

sorry to hear about your wife and aunt. and i know how it feels to have someone you love have cancer. my dad died from it:(

Alright the stickers were done tonight and will be shipped to me tomorrow or Monday. They look so sweet! I just thought that they would be the pink and red ribbons that I asked for but XOwner outdid himself by far! Now we have pink and red "Race For A Cure" stickers!
RaceForACure.jpg