Helmet Rule!!!!!! 9-11-12

245stroker

Mar 29, 2008
We've had a few different discussions about requiring helmets for photo's and video's posted on the forum and after conducting a poll, 2/3 of the members would like to see helmets required in any ACTION/RIDING photo or video.

Group photo's or people standing beside there machines will not require a helmet to be worn or even in the photo/video.

Please follow the new rule to help keep this forum a safe and fun place for all members.

i'll add, these helmets must be what appear to be official atv/motorcyle helmets, open or closed face will work.

no plastic/foam bicycle, hockey/football/baseball, star wars, short bus rubber, your granny's gutchies or GF's size 44ddd bra, milk cartons, flower pots, ect. ect, ect.

it must be at least an official looking dot or snell approved motorcycle/atv helmet !!!!!
OR IT GETS DELETED.

REPEAT OFFENDERS WILL BE REWARDED

NO, this does not count............

hat-flower-pot.jpg

Last edited:
This isn't "proper protective gear"? I wear something similar all the time, only it has more daisies in it (they provide a little more cushion)......

i'd have expected you to be more a fruity type of guy.............

2h72o0m.jpg

I dont have a prob with the new rule. Please consider wearing a helmet at aall times. Ido. Any ways Cool pics you guys posted :)