Heim joints vs Ball joints, Banshee spindles vs Blaster spindles

We should have gave these a closer look, side x side with my heims, when we were at power line park last month.
Especially in that area Doug has damage to his, to see if there are differences ?
Mine are at least 5 years old, as they were used when I bought them, and still going strong.

My original ASR joints locked up during the first ride and I tried everything to get them to loosen up, ASR was no help and did not offer any replacements even though I just bought the arms from them. I ended up replacing them with identical joints purchased from another supplier and have been good for over a year now. Not sure if there are any internal differences between them, they looked identical to me.

Yes these are long travel, using stock re-valved yfz 450 shocks which are 15.75" extended, not sure what they are closed though. At full bottom out the frame is about 2" from the ground.

You can get the same amount of travel from the regular travel arms, it all depends on where the lower shock mount is located.

Do you know how much the long travel raised your front end ride height?