have seen alot of jersey people on here

hey DReeds where do you ride in central/south jersey? im from Manville its around the Bridgewater/Somerville area and the cops suck around here. my friends and i are always looking for places to ride where we wont get busted

I would def love to come my buddy is out in flemington and im sure murderedblaster would come from queens too

Nah no extra pipes. But, we deffinitly all have to go riding down there. Me and a couple of friends are trying to plan a 2 day ride soon. But right now im laid up with a broken knee cap for anothe 2 weeks so. As soon as my KTM is finished lets go!

uggghhh backk on track im from manahawkin about two and half seconds from lbi exit 63

2 PLACES I RIDE
TWIN LAKES/AIRPORT RD(never seen a cop)
1195 Airport Rd
Lakewood, NJ 08701

SARCO(huge bottomless lake,huge, cops are serious)
Bone Hill Rd
Lakehurst, NJ 08759

OK, so 1....i live by this "blackbeards" and cops DO go out there. Its not owned by "Mr. Blackbeard" its a private pit....and 2, maybe us local jersey riders shouldnt give up ourlocal spots. Unless of course you want them flodded with "outsiders"....more people = more cops...just think about it...be smart people...if you want to set up a group ride lets do pm's, emails, and phone calls. im sure getting people together on the forum is fine, but lets keep the private stuff....private.

i mean kep3vin posting the f**ckin address? n00bish...

Last edited:
well first your aloud to ride sarco now the owner told the cops to stay off his property, and whats the point of a nj trail thread then?