have seen alot of jersey people on here

bag0b0nez

Aug 19, 2008
egg harbor township, new jersey
dudes that are from jersey stand up show ur self. lets get a meet going with the surrounding states also. like pa and ny. we should put it for like spring break or sumthing. cause i have been seeing a whole lot of people here are from jersey. im in southern nj exit 37 on the new jersey parkway. 10 minutes from atlantic sh*tty. so guys lets get this sh*t going.

im gonna try to do a trip to tower city in april....we might go next month to renew our memberships.....then 6 guests can come with us mabe in april

jerzeyyyyyy,exit 100b on the pkway...NEPTUNEEEE..lol id love to get a meet together,buttti dont think you guys would like Craptor roost in ur face.. Bahahahah..lol J.K..........but seriously...........loli have like 8 places i ride,2 pits,the rest trails. Central and south jersey area.

yea well i would like to check the place out cause i already run from my local police cause they dont like when i ride lol. and ur craptor haha o well my blasty will roost back. done it b4 and will do it again!!! i vsd a raptor and a shee!!! in a roost war! sh*t sucked went home with a black eye and a f*cked up knee!

and freek i would love to go man.. if your serious please let me know a date and all the details. i would be able to get a ride maybe we could meet up sum where and follow but that would mean one of my friends would have to go. which would be 2 spots. unless u can come down to the south and pick a brother up!! got gas money!! and ez pass hahaha

and freek i would love to go man.. if your serious please let me know a date and all the details. i would be able to get a ride maybe we could meet up sum where and follow but that would mean one of my friends would have to go. which would be 2 spots. unless u can come down to the south and pick a brother up!! got gas money!! and ez pass hahaha

haha yeaa man deff soundsgood,the place id like to bring everyone is a place called blackbeards...ever hear of it? good spot,its a pit with jumps,flat wide open for drag and just a blast..i wanna go when it get a lil warmer tho bc it will eat up my tires,and that clay hurts when ur roosted with it..lol.

Central Jersey here. Sayreville exit 123

No good riding by me anymore..........

Im down to go out riding. Blaster should be done soon. But I always got my CR.

Central Jersey here. Sayreville exit 123

No good riding by me anymore..........

Im down to go out riding. Blaster should be done soon. But I always got my CR.

haha thats a lie bro,i ride right down the street from you..haha im a woodbridge native..lol i ride sayreville/south amboy.

i am down to ride, i am down to check out some new spots in jersey only if there is a ok spot to park, but if you guys are gonna check out some paces in PA like lost trails lmk i wanna to check it out.

haha yeaa man deff soundsgood,the place id like to bring everyone is a place called blackbeards...ever hear of it? good spot,its a pit with jumps,flat wide open for drag and just a blast..i wanna go when it get a lil warmer tho bc it will eat up my tires,and that clay hurts when ur roosted with it..lol.

sounds like plan here bro