had to show you guys twin turbo civic

mr_3_0_5

Nov 21, 2008
in a small quiet town
this thing is going to be crazy.. 6.0 twin turbo diesel..I:I

100_1453.jpg

100_1452.jpg

theres plenty of fast civics in sfl, td autowerks, HPC, nos51, etc.. all in the 9s. I own a civic. That swap is the most idiotic useless idiotic thing ive seen in a civic.

lol i saw this thread and thought it was gonna be about a twin turbo 4cyl. that would be stupid. but is that a duramax? lol thats amazing. i bet all the die hard honda fans are cussing under there breath about this one. thats gotta be the coolest civic i've ever seen, except for maybe the civette

umm is it just me or does it look like it doesn't even run?
the turbos ain't even hooked up to anything.

I think visually it looks over the top cool , nothing better than a huge motor in a little car . BUT that duramax is gonna twist that beer can in half if they ever get it running and make a hard run on it .

lol at least its not like every other civic. the color looks like every teenage kid who owns a civic and has seen fast and the furious, but i doubt its gonna sound like the 140hp through a fart cannon that every other civic around here puts out. lol anyways, if that thing is done right, there has to be a good amount of engineering done in it, so to me it is very cool

It's definately not a Duramax, it's a powerstroke. Duramax is 6.6L.
Kinda stupid, but cool at the same time.Then again I'm a truck kinda guy and don't really care for imports.