grizzly 600

It could also be a number of other things too though. It could be the centrifugal clutch inside the drive converter going bad... That COULD cause enough drag to keep the engine from starting.

The first step is going to be recovery. Once you have it back you can drain the oil and check for metal shavings. Then you can pull the spark plug and do a compression test. THEN you can pull the top end off and see about the piston/valve problems. THEN you can look down at the crankshaft and see if it's got too much play.

Once you know what you need, you can fix it properly.

The wiseco kit is piston and gaskets only. If it has a cam/valve problem that will need to be adressed seperately. You're lucky though. I rebuilt my Prairie 400 and needed a piston, I had to call a company that specializes in Kawasaki builds and have them order a custom piston from wiseco. It was a touch pricey but better than a stock setup.

It could also be a number of other things too though. It could be the centrifugal clutch inside the drive converter going bad... That COULD cause enough drag to keep the engine from starting.

The first step is going to be recovery. Once you have it back you can drain the oil and check for metal shavings. Then you can pull the spark plug and do a compression test. THEN you can pull the top end off and see about the piston/valve problems. THEN you can look down at the crankshaft and see if it's got too much play.

Once you know what you need, you can fix it properly.

The wiseco kit is piston and gaskets only. If it has a cam/valve problem that will need to be adressed seperately. You're lucky though. I rebuilt my Prairie 400 and needed a piston, I had to call a company that specializes in Kawasaki builds and have them order a custom piston from wiseco. It was a touch pricey but better than a stock setup.

hey man i'm going to pm you and get help. you really know what your talking about