Got my new gas tank

i would get a new hood like off an 03 and then put it on there with it. because that hood sits higher so it should be close to being flush with each other

putta newer style hood on it, then maybe it will be flush and less noticable.

That tank is very high i dont think the newer style hood will help, but id like to see what it would look like. I already have 3 diffrent hoods and i dont need another..LOL

009-1.jpg

I looked at the pics on project blaster for hours deciding if i liked the big tank, and when i got it i thought it looks uglier then in the pics..LOL

Here's what my tank looks like with a newer style hood. It's not the colour I wanted because I got it used, but you can see how the hood is much higher and almost lines up to the tank.

IMG_4573.jpg

Reactions: 79 bronco
Here's what my tank looks like with a newer style hood. It's not the colour I wanted because I got it used, but you can see how the hood is much higher and almost lines up to the tank.

IMG_4573.jpg

Nice blaster, and the newer hood looks good with the big tank, thanks for posting the pic, you get some REP points...I:I

The tank expanded, I dont know if it happened from the hot weather or the vent host spinner did not vent right, and the tank was almost on the pipe and the steering stem light mount bolts were hitting. So before i got to ride it with the IMS tank for the first time i had to take off the vent hose spinner, and put more washers under the tank, then grind some off the steering stem and light mount.:eek:

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 194
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 191
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 185
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg