Good price for exhAust

Connorfab

Apr 14, 2012
I Have a gold series fmf header. It's in very good condition, I also have a powercore 2 that's in great condition also. Whats a good price to sell them at?

I just bought a Fatty complete system on ebay for $100 BIN and $17.99 shipping. No dents, no coupler, it had rust through the plating at the head and the mid pipe is pretty rusty. The same week there was a Pro Circuit and Toomey sold for near $250 shipped each and I've seen the nicer FMF systems bringing just over $200 on ebay. "Blaster exhaust" is one of my favorite ebay searches and I watch all the ones that I might be able to get cheap.

I just bought a Fatty complete system on ebay for $100 BIN and $17.99 shipping. No dents, no coupler, it had rust through the plating at the head and the mid pipe is pretty rusty. The same week there was a Pro Circuit and Toomey sold for near $250 shipped each and I've seen the nicer FMF systems bringing just over $200 on ebay. "Blaster exhaust" is one of my favorite ebay searches and I watch all the ones that I might be able to get cheap.

good, watch for me too, lol! pro circuit or toomey will work...

Alright I'll try to put it like 225. You know someone will try to bring you down a little bit