Good Deals!!

looks like a pro salvage yard, as they list daily hours, prolly wants $$$
maybe they'll ship ?....worth a call if you want it bad enough.
I checked the map for ya, it's 2hrs. from me the opposite direction from you :(

They will be getting a call in the AM lol. But most people dont like to ship from CL. I will let you know though lol. BTW, whats top dollar I should pay for it?

They will be getting a call in the AM lol. But most people dont like to ship from CL. I will let you know though lol. BTW, whats top dollar I should pay for it?
They can go high. If in good shape, hopefully no more than $300 on the high side. Offer $200 and go from there. They are nice pipes as long as you can get it to seal at the flange. And ask if it comes with the a-arm mounting bracket.

They can go high. If in good shape, hopefully no more than $300 on the high side. Offer $200 and go from there. They are nice pipes as long as you can get it to seal at the flange. And ask if it comes with the a-arm mounting bracket.

He says he has "pipes" so who knows if he has 2! $350 is what I was thinking would be my max dollar to spend.

I sold an LRD adjustable with an F7 silencer about 3 years ago,
It bid up to $365 + shipping on ebay :)

He says he has "pipes" so who knows if he has 2! $350 is what I was thinking would be my max dollar to spend.

I noticed that "pipes" too, $350 is decent price for that, it looks to be in good condition with the anodized blue Trenga labeled can