General parts questions

Blasterdave2017

Oct 22, 2017
Hi everyone. I've been out of riding for years now. Got into free ride Jetski. Anyway, now I have kids. Lol. And for Christmas I'm going to buy them a couple blasters. My question, questions, is where do you guys buy parts now? Is wisceo still good stuff? I've seen parts for sale, brands I've never herd of. Like I said, I've been out of this for years. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Hey Dave wiesco pistons are good but the cranks aren't that great. In my opinion its best to buy oem parts if possible...I also ride free ride jetski's .use to ride stand up now I stay loyal to the blaster by riding waveblaster
20171022_122530.jpg

Hey Dave wiesco pistons are good but the cranks aren't that great. In my opinion its best to buy oem parts if possible...I also ride free ride jetski's .use to ride stand up now I stay loyal to the blaster by riding waveblasterView attachment 31695
That's awesome. Thank you for the response. I have gotton rid of my skis for now. Kinda went through a mid life crisis to say. Anyway, I had a blaster and my sj. I will ride again. Lol