Front fender swap

B-1

Jul 31, 2010
VA
Decided to try some different front fender ideas, cant make up my mind how i want to leave it. This is how it has been sense i rebuilt it a couple years ago.
2vwd4k3.jpg

Found a 03 hood so thought id try it out. I like this look better but it covers up my led light.
9hoxec.jpg

Tried a couple different fender cuts and this is what i came up with so far. I really like it with the 03 hood but i think i wanna stick with the 02 style and im not sure if i like that fender cut with that hood. I got another idea but haven't made up my mind if i want to cut it down a little more.
30n7zmo.jpg

302qgjr.jpg

154x3eo.jpg

Anyone got any other ideas that still leaves some fender there?

This is a fender off one of my other blasters. I think i like this cut better with the 02 style hood
sxkrat.jpg

3496kgw.jpg

Thoughts?

cut fenders can be a good advantage for racing i guess.
to align front tires in the ruts easier
but i dont want mud slinging at me on a trail if i can help it lol:)
although they look bad azzo_O

I like the NOT cut front blue fenders with the 03 hood. :D
Thanks, I think that's my favorite as well but I forgot to mention those are raptor 660 fenders that I cut to fit, and they sit in closer than the stockers. Not a big deal when I'm normal riding but lately I've been messing around on a little track nearby and I keep slamming my knees on that raised grove on the back of the fenders. Gets rather annoying.