freee dodge who here is looking?

mr_3_0_5

Nov 21, 2008
in a small quiet town
so i was watching tv the otherr day and came across this commercial about the dodge journey they are giving three away. catch is you just have to find it. from all the clues givin i looked at my girl and said the car is in OK and i was right.. only problem is by the time i watched the comercial for the first time it was already found. so here are my thoughts on the last one.
in the clips you see that one car has a roof rack with bikes this is the last one to be found cause the two without the racks have been found if you stop the comercial at 24 sec you see the car driving by the sign that looks to say vermont. at 45 seconds you see a patriotic statue.
ive tried to locate that statue. i found out that its in the route 9 lake george NY area good luck to you guys up in that area cause i wont be able to go.. so its very possible that vermont is the closer clue..
heres a link for you guys that have no clue what im talking about

www.youtube.com/dodge

click on the 9/24 and watch the commercial for clues to the third one..

Last edited:
Reactions: 'blanshee'man
google earth these
43°23'44.77"N
73°42'13.08"W
that is the statue from the vid do a street view and then spin it around you will see the cabins as well as the statue..
magic forest lake.

yes they are man your right... and all the others have been found at state parks so anyone in that area get to checking your state parks and thank me when you win the car.
pause it at 34 seconds and you see the navi in the car.
it says hwy 89

i cant find the bridge in the 44 sec scene been trying to pinpoint that to see what way they went.. i dont know what # these clues are but i do know its the last one and its in that area

i tried finding any of those bridges and came up empty but im still looking. and i saw it on the navi lol and i know ive seen that view before (from the first few secs) but im trying to remember where

Yeahh if i knew where to find it i would have no problem going for the drive lol
and i did! you are deff correct and i can kinda see how they came across country. i know they get to 89 but i cant seem to find a similar set of bodies of water that is shows on the navi. damn it lol

hahaha i was at the same point with the water but if you look at hwy 87 the one i pinpointed and follow it north. you will see where 89 comes from the right side and they almost join at one point. follow 87 to 89 and zoom in. spin your view so north is on the bottom and the lake to the right and a small body of water to your left almost exactly like the vid
45° 2'10.38"N
73° 4'27.23"W
put north on the bottom

you can use google image search , it may be able to determine exactly where that point is . I'd for sure start blazing through every state park in the area and see what happends! fun road trip to be sure.