forum#1

powerband

Feb 21, 2010
madison ohio
this is byfar my most favorit website you guys are great.and always a speedy respons...by the way do you guys sleep??..and do you answer blaster questoins in your dreams ??

is there anyway to upload photos from my phone

if you have the usb cord you can hook your phone up to the computer.... or if you have picture mail you can send them to your email.. and post them like a normal picture..

as for sleep... i have 2 kids and work... so im up from 830-9 am tell midnight or 1 every day..... i check the forum in the morning before work.. and then im pretty much on most of the night unless im doing stuff.. or playin with the kids...

sometimes i go on here from my black berry when im bored at work

haha nice dude i work at a pool and package room so im on here all day ive ben wanting to put up some pics..does yer headlight flicker.?ive blown two bulbs.and its always first my high beem then the low??

haha nice dude i work at a pool and package room so im on here all day ive ben wanting to put up some pics..does yer headlight flicker.?ive blown two bulbs.and its always first my high beem then the low??

nope never had a problem with my headlights.... check and make sure your ground is tight and clean... and make sure headlight braket is tight so the housing isnt bouncign around

I had some problems with my headlight recently. like fed said, check your grounds. Mine was just a bad connection on one of the other wires. It looked ok but there were just a few strands severed inside it so I cut it, placed a few butt connectors and voila!. Pop the light off, wiggle the wires and find the bad one if that's the problem.

i'll sleep when i'm dead, i've already woke up in the middle of the nite and went out to the garage when something on my bike was bothering me
and look at the time on this post

i had insomnia for 4 nights straight about how to fabricate a set of waterjackets to keep the engine cooler when desert/dune riding , and damn , I think I just came up with how it will work ........ hmmmm , cyah , gotta check for a radiator on ebay