For Sale: White 03 Banshee Front Shocks

Triple_B

Sep 20, 2010
Sewage Drain
Up for sale are a nice pair of white banshee front shocks. These came off a 2003 banshee. I bought these on ebay about a year ago, but I have never run them. They are in GREAT condition. Minor rust on the springs, barely noticable. Preload adjustment works on both shocks, and they are not blown or bent. Bushings are in good condition, could use some grease but otherwise are usable and arent rusted out. I paid $60 shipped for them on eBay, but I'll take $40 shipped Or Best Offer.
330wgh4.jpg

I know Quadrider10 needs a set of these!!

lol its kinda funny, cause i txtes someon on craigs for shocks, and he offered 75, and im like "ill take them!" and im like there works rite? and he goes yea work really good and there white. omg lol i was struck dumbfounded lol

See! You can't find a better deal!! I'm asking $35 less than what that guys asking! BUY THEM!

lol its kinda funny, cause i txtes someon on craigs for shocks, and he offered 75, and im like "ill take them!" and im like there works rite? and he goes yea work really good and there white. omg lol i was struck dumbfounded lol

Bbbbbhhhaahhahhaaahhaaa . That's funny rite there. :D

These are suppose to be better than stock Blaster shocks, right ?

Yes they are better than stock blaster shocks. I've heard that you will notice a difference when riding with these shocks and they are smoother than stock blaster shocks. Nothing compared to Works/Elkas/Ohlins/Fox though.

Yes they are better than stock blaster shocks. I've heard that you will notice a difference when riding with these shocks and they are smoother than stock blaster shocks. Nothing compared to Works/Elkas/Ohlins/Fox though.

I'll try them out, send me your paypal info and I'll get the payment made.