for sale forum

yama98

May 7, 2011
well i was going to buy some parts from some peeps on the for sale section but since i cant pm or post on the forum because i dont have 300 posts i guess i wont help anybody sell their stuff. stupid if you ask me

you only need 300 posts to post in the "for sale section"
but you should be able to PM other members, give it a lil time to be activated ?
or until an administator see this ?

In order to fully utilize the abilities of this forum, the administrator will probably require that you register as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do the following:
  • Post new threads
  • Reply to other peoples' threads
  • Edit your posts
  • Receive email notification of replies to posts and threads you specify
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Enter events in the forum calendar
  • Set up a 'buddy-list' to quickly see which of your friends are currently online
taken from here...........

Yamaha Blaster Forum - FAQ

You need a certain amount of posts until PM's are usable. This is to prevent PM spam. If new registered users could send PM's right off the bat, then there would be a lot of users registering and sending tons of spam without anyone's knowledge to delete them.

you need a certain amount of posts until pm's are usable. This is to prevent pm spam. If new registered users could send pm's right off the bat, then there would be a lot of users registering and sending tons of spam without anyone's knowledge to delete them.

great idea!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I:I

well i wasnt able to pm through the for sale forum. but was able to pm through another thread

You need a certain amount of posts until PM's are usable. This is to prevent PM spam. If new registered users could send PM's right off the bat, then there would be a lot of users registering and sending tons of spam without anyone's knowledge to delete them.

Thats very nice having it set up like that. Spam pisses me off.lol.

well i wasnt able to pm through the for sale forum. but was able to pm through another thread

Yes im fairly new to this as well, so the best way to try an buy something through for sale is to PM via another one of their post? and to sell i must post 300? not have 300 of my own post?

it is a little fusturating, but i do understand with the amoutn of spam.

Yes im fairly new to this as well, so the best way to try an buy something through for sale is to PM via another one of their post? and to sell i must post 300? not have 300 of my own post?

it is a little fusturating, but i do understand with the amoutn of spam.

14 more posts and $10 to become a supporting member, and get full privaliges!:)