FMF Question

RockWarrior671

Jul 4, 2012
Whats up guys, so I got the Blaster running great and now waitiing for my air filter to come in (thanks guys for all the advice) before I ride again. I am currently ordering a ton of stuff handle bars, grips, and I was looking at getting the FMF Fatty Exhaust and Turbine 2 silencer. My question is doe sthe FMF fatty exhaust need a seperate flange? I only ask cause the website I am shopping at doesnt metion anything about it but the actual FMF site has a Blaster flange seperate from the pipes. And Can I run the Turbine silencer with my stock header? Thanks Guys!!

Whats up guys, so I got the Blaster running great and now waitiing for my air filter to come in (thanks guys for all the advice) before I ride again. I am currently ordering a ton of stuff handle bars, grips, and I was looking at getting the FMF Fatty Exhaust and Turbine 2 silencer. My question is doe sthe FMF fatty exhaust need a seperate flange? I only ask cause the website I am shopping at doesnt metion anything about it but the actual FMF site has a Blaster flange seperate from the pipes. And Can I run the Turbine silencer with my stock header? Thanks Guys!!

yes you can use the tuurbine with stock header but i would buy the fatty pipe off rockymountainatv.com it forsure comes with flange there annd its cheap...

I use to use an older GOOD 2stroke silencer (Fresco) but when i got my latest blaster it came with a pro circuit head and silencer, and what a difference it makes..you can use the stock header but its kinda pointless where as if you get the full thing you wont be dissappointed!