fmf powercore2

It not black but it's brown ish? Like a little wet. Sorry to be a pain but I'm new to two strokes.

Alright thank you... But what jets would you recommend ? I have the gold series header and a powercore 2 on.. I'm gunna try the plugchop tmrw morning and see what happens... Tannish is a normal color for it right? of its a little brown should I try playin with the air fuel mix?

Alright thank you... But what jets would you recommend ? I have the gold series header and a powercore 2 on.. I'm gunna try the plugchop tmrw morning and see what happens... Tannish is a normal color for it right? of its a little brown should I try playin with the air fuel mix?

usually a piped stock carb is about 280-290ish. and no problem I:I

Hey I was wondering If anyone could tell me if I should jet my quad. I have a stock carb with 230 Main jets... But I have a fmf powercore 2 silencer on and a gold series header on. I was told I should and then some people tell me I shouldn't......

ok this is what pisses me off sometimes.. u asked questions and i answered them, do u seee my blaster and post count? i know what im doing and would appreciate it that if u ask for advise and i take the time to help that u follow what is said.. sorry to vent but goddamn that is annoying.. yes u have to jet the damn thing.. there are 50 million threads here about it... X(

Woah chill. Jesus...

lmao i am chill, its not my blaster thats gonna melt a piston. but c'mon dude.. how long did we talk about this last night? i dug up links and everything for ya then u completely disregard it all... why did i waste my time? i coulda been in the chat box instead lol I:I