First race of the season on the Ken O Conner Blaster

Kgibson

Nov 4, 2009
Florida
Ken sent the motor last week and then came to my house and put it in, jetted it, test road it and then bought me lunch. :} What a guy huh !!! haha
Ken and his wife are both good people. It was nice to meet them :}
The quad only had about 20 min on it before this race, so wait till we get it dialed in :}
My son is in the yellow helmet. He lets off early to take the inside, but got passed and ran over. The battle with the kid that also get stuck was exciting. They both pass each other a few times and Jordan gets run off the track. And how bout that last whoop section...good stuff. Hope ya like it...I did :}

way to go jordan !!!!!!
looks like we gotta get to work on you being the aggressor when things get tough, dont take no chit from these other guys !!!!!!
let 'em know next race, if they wanna pass jordan gibson, they better do it fast and wide, or they'll be the ones off the track next time

He's awesome, I wish I could ride like that and that my parents let me race when I was a kid. My mom was always worried that I'd kill myself

Damn photobucket and damn wireless connection!!!!! Took 10 minutes for the damn video to load!!! ahahahaha but man is he an awesome rider!! Truly one of the best of his age!! How old is he? awesome job jordan!

Thanks Steve, ya I don't know where that came from in the whoop section,but I better see it again lol and it was a good race with Kirkland they passed each other 4 times

Thanks Steve, ya I don't know where that came from in the whoop section,but I better see it again lol and it was a good race with Kirkland they passed each other 4 times

its funny, Colby got taken out in a turn last year and he dropped to 8th by the time he got unstuck. He rode like I never seen before and ended up 2nd in the moto. I agree, i want them to ride like that every race whether in front or in the pack and the outcome will be much sweeter at end of year.
His race with Kirkland was excellent. He remained patient and found the line and took it. It was some fine racing for sure. There are many young kids who could learn a lot from watching that race because the quads are all really close in power and speed, it was clearly the rider knowledge and skill that showed up in that race. GREAT JOB JORDAN!!!