First Blaster Make-Over!

well i came home tonight and i couldnt wait till this weekend to get started on putting the brakes back togather and hooking up my new shorty cable. took me a lil bit to tune the brakes just right but i got it. thanks to the thread on how to make cable brakes work! lol here r some pics!
this is from the start. i got the caliper and cable from a member on the forum in the mail because when i got the blaster from the the last owner it had no rear brakes at all.
2rftq8x.jpg

this is the shorty +4 cable i got to replace the old cable.
55i62s.jpg

this is after i cleaned them good and taped them up.
21179rr.jpg

2dt4zzd.jpg

these are pics of the painting.
nd7pt2.jpg

2612cth.jpg

2hfhzc0.jpg

and now this is after i got it built a bit and then a few of it mounted on again.
w2f6dh.jpg

156s583.jpg

96ydr6.jpg

Thanks guys!....im happy with how its turning out! ...and yeah im just running the +4 black powder-coated swinger from eBay shop...i have heard goods and bads about them but im gonna give it a chance..i dont do alot of real ruff ridding so i think it will hold up good. if not ill just have to get a new an stronger one! haha

thanks guys! and 00blaster200 as for the paints and steps i used them in ill go into tonight when i get off work. i havent been on the computer for awhile cuz of work and my new truck i have been working on alot lately...another new project for my already limited free time haha

Yeah it has definitely been a learning experience! Like larry’s shee said…I have a lot of appreciation for the hard work and sweat that goes into these machines as well as the knowledge of the members on this site! It has been a good time! The thing now is that im always looking at it and thinking about other stuff I want to do and add to it. I def got the Mod bug! I have a list of stuff I still want to do…and I wish now I would of painted the frame, but I felt like in the start of this project I was already in over my head and had my hands full with my first blaster…but like he said i alwaz have next winter to paint the frame and rebuild! Lol or I can just get another blaster! haha

Also im looking for people to ride with here in Ohio as it starts to get warmer!...i dont mind driving at all! lol i just got rid of my ram 2500 4x4 and got a new ram 1500 4x4 on last tuesday! so thats my new summer project! lol so im looking for any excuse to drive right now!! haha but ill post and look in the trails thread for midwest/Ohio! let me know tho!

You ever go to down to Wayne National? It's nice down there or you can hop on 70 and go over to Haspin in Indiana. I'm moving back to Cbus later this year, but I doubt I have a quad then.....not much of a need for a quad in the Short North. :D

yeah i like wayne alot! my dad lives down there and we have some land down there so i hunt and fish alot around wayne! short north is for sure like down town columbus..but if u still have the quad when u move to the city let me know and we can set up a ride with some people or whatever! alwaz looking for new people to ride with!