first blaster build

98frankinquad

Jan 19, 2010
just took it apart let me know what you think its going to paint in a few days everything is going to be painted green matallic and black

14ad1z9.jpg

4fvfw3.jpg

118fv3n.jpg

awdhlw.jpg

2lcblmg.jpg

flke8z.jpg

2rww677.jpg

wmmn2c.jpg

if any one can help me im having a hard time getting the a arms off and brakes is there a special way to do it or something?

if any one can help me im having a hard time getting the a arms off and brakes is there a special way to do it or something?

just take the bolts out lol it might need some extra persuasion, so loosen the nut all the way to the end of the bolt and the smack it with a hammer, MAKE SURE YOU DONT HIT THE THREADS, i did that and had to retap the bolts. or if you have a rubber mallet hit it with that.
For the brakes, take the top bolt completely out and it should slide off. on the bottom i had trouble, again hit it was a mallet. You could always put a piece of wood on top and hit it so it doesnt mess up the threads.

Good luck

i had to tare it down befor the snow came so i could bring onto my pourch out of the cold now its nice and warn and out of the weather.. thats a good idea sc0r1a i had no problem with the top of the beakes its the bottom but ill try the pice of wood i dont really feel like retaping

thanks guys the next step is the yfz450 style rear plastics i found on project blaster more pictures to come

Wow.... this is insane... I clicked on 4 blaster build threads so far, and all 4 of them have been GREEN. this is like twilight stuff... what's the deal with green nowadays? This isn't a Kawasaki forum. But anyway, nice build it looks great.