Exhaust

Craig420

Nov 22, 2014
Ok I want a new exhaust front to back the whole thing... I need to know the best sounding pipe with the best performance for the money. Thanks...

The best thing to do is to go on you tube and see what sounds best to you. Posting what power upgrades you have done or are planning to do would help. You will also have to think about how loud it may be.

I was just thinking and fmf silencer with a fmf fatty
I had one before and I don't plan on upgrading anything but the pipe and jet. And I have to take the engine apart and inspect for what upgrades have been made to the engine/ carb etc.

FMF and DMC are great exhaust with good power and sound for the price. that my opinion but you get what you think is best for your style of riding and budget....but DONT get a DG:D

Reactions: blasterdemon7
dont buy a fmf new there is FAR better pipes for the same amount of money. if you find a good deal on a used fmf go for it but do yourself a favor and dont buy one new

Before you buy a system it would be good to know just where and how you are going to ride.

Do you need great low end performance or do you want the power to come on in the Mid/high end of the rev range.

Sound should be the last preference, power should be the first.

Reactions: Maniacmotomouth
Before you buy a system it would be good to know just where and how you are going to ride.

Do you need great low end performance or do you want the power to come on in the Mid/high end of the rev range.

Sound should be the last preference, power should be the first.
Whats best for low end to mid range? and the opposite what puta out more power on top?

Best for low/mid is the DMC Alien, then F MF Fatty. Best used with small carb!

Good all round pipe Toomey B1, use wit small carb but for better top end a larger carb.

Top end pipes are the right bend varieties which shine with a larg carb!

There are others out there as well, but thes are the ones I know a little about.

Do net get a DG header pipe!

There is a pipe shootout on here somewhere. Maybee look up pipe shoot out? ? ?