Exhaust problems

Nov 25, 2017
New Jersey
Hey what’s up? Ok I already know the pipe is welded back and all that crap your gonna see. Few questions, when I put the head on from my rebuild the piston literally slid on like a dick going in a used vagina. Rings didn’t even compress rebuilt the whole engine. So what would I have to do in order for the stock bore to return? Or what’s the next move. It does move still so some compression is inside the whole thing. Here’s the video

Reactions: ProjectBlasturd
i will admit this video is a bit confusing but.....
not confusing if you know what you are talking abouto_O
also i believe you mean cylinder/piston /ring end gap clearance ''not cylinder head''.......
if you can't measure it or do a compression test stop and let someone
look a it for you.....STOP GUESSING wasting of your time and MONEY-SERIOUSLY:oops:
your truly;)

Dude I literally got this from a trade and said f*ck it I tore my bicep learn something new so I traded a old 80 I had for this thing and rebuilt it from well 0 now it’s actually a quad don’t sound right but I’m getting thier. I just want to know what options I have I know everyone’s gonna say bore it but again I’m fresh to this whole thing we’re going to rip her apart again as me and a few friends since I can’t move my f*cking arm in a demobilzer darn doctors!!! What do they know( well they fixed me so I’m a ahole!!!) I’m already this far ordered new FMF PIPE as I write this. Umm again I want to have her running by March since I can’t really rip my dirt bike I’ll rip 4 wheels till I heal

Hey what’s up? Ok I already know the pipe is welded back and all that crap your gonna see. Few questions, when I put the head on from my rebuild the piston literally slid on like a dick going in a used vagina. Rings didn’t even compress rebuilt the whole engine. So what would I have to do in order for the stock bore to return? Or what’s the next move. It does move still so some compression is inside the whole thing. Here’s the video
Just get the proper size piston for the current bore. Sounds like an overbore with too small of a piston

Just get the proper size piston for the current bore. Sounds like an overbore with too small of a piston
It ovaled itself out need a whole new cylinder. Just nobody took care of this thing. No piston will fit we checked all sizes. Now that being said when I buy a new cylinder head I’m seeing 66.2, 66.4, 66.7, again 66.2 I know stock clearance for the blaster is 66mm but does that .2 or.7 really make that much diff? That’s where the bike is stuck at. Can’t beleive they don’t have the piston but yet again I just had to rebuild the bike from 0 again. So was it shocking not really. Lol

Reactions: ProjectBlasturd
It ovaled itself out need a whole new cylinder. Just nobody took care of this thing. No piston will fit we checked all sizes. Now that being said when I buy a new cylinder head I’m seeing 66.2, 66.4, 66.7, again 66.2 I know stock clearance for the blaster is 66mm but does that .2 or.7 really make that much diff? That’s where the bike is stuck at. Can’t beleive they don’t have the piston but yet again I just had to rebuild the bike from 0 again. So was it shocking not really. Lol
In general yes it does. Compression game man. That little bit change it. I would just get a 240 kit for it, or bit an oem cylinder and send it to KOR and get an aggressive trail port and head re-chambered. You won't regret it