Exhaust Flange

Jan 18, 2017
Maine
So this might be a dumb question but I can't figure it out. My Blaster came with an extra header pipe, a Pro Circuit Platinum series, just got it cleaned up and obviously I wanna install it, but it has spring attachment. I don't have the springs or the flange. Found the springs online but cannot find the flange, anyone know where to find it? Do I need it? I'm confused on the whole ordeal. Help is appreciated lol.

yes you need a flange, which should have the loops for the springs to attach, your best chance for a flange is to contact pro circuit directly, check their website for parts, email or call if needed.
you'll also need a new exhaust crush gasket.

Thanks man, looks like I'll have to call Pro Circuit, can't find it anywhere, even on their site. Shouldn't be too expensive hahaha

Downloaded it and went through it all, nothing about flanges. No email to contact them at either so guess I gotta call them. Hmm.

i cant find 1 either.
it does not help that yamaha
stopped production of the blaster 10 years ago.
also a few years ago factory yamaha and pro-circuit got in to a big argument:D

i cant find 1 either.
it does not help that yamaha
stopped production of the blaster 10 years ago.
also a few years ago factory yamaha and pro-circuit got in to a big argument:D
Its too bad hahaha. I personally think the Blaster should've stayed lol. But we shall see, I sent an email haha

Any luck with your exhaust.i have a 1990 blaster and I thinking of getting a fmf but nervous it ain't going to fit

Any luck with your exhaust.i have a 1990 blaster and I thinking of getting a fmf but nervous it ain't going to fit

if you have the right flange only thing else you can do is adjust the tab near gas tank that the pipe also mounts to which might need a quick easy loosen then adjust re tighten...
fmf would be devistated if they heard" It wont fit"
I also pm'ed you back:D

Reactions: Thomas Jackson
I'm still waiting on an email back, hopefully all is good. If not looks like I'll have to rig up a custom flange XD. I'm not gonna let a 250 dollar pipe go to waste haha.

Reactions: speedyslyder
Nothing yet. Go for it man, usually they ship with everything you need. I got mine second hand with the ATV and he didn't have the stuff I guess haha
I'm still waiting on an email back, hopefully all is good. If not looks like I'll have to rig up a custom flange XD. I'm not gonna let a 250 dollar pipe go to waste haha.
Yeah mate going to order mine from a quad dealer