eventfull day of riding

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
Went riding again today as we do every weekend and sometimes durning the week.
well for starters seemed to be a bad day for sled's one broke down by where we parked the truck and trailer, a friend of ours lost achunk of his track, another friend lost a ski and throttle cable broke..

my buddy rick got a 90 yz125 dirt bike the othyer day and he went riding with us, he has not rode a bike in 2 years and only laid it down 3 times in 5 hours of riding ( low speed stuff around corners)
and i desided to give the dirt bike atry.... know i have never rode anything faster than a 5 hp mini bike ... i loved it!!! putted around in 1st to get the feel for it. got out onto a packed path on the lake and opened her up!!! NO TRACTION!!! its a hoot though, power vavle drops and it a whole new world..

alot of quads out today, seen one other blaster besides mine.. seen a MINT quadzilla ( i say mit cuz it looked show room new and was actually running under its own power).. and a hand full of trx250r quads, a atc350x and one atc250r..

now the crash..... so all day at random times i would roost the wife or out buddy that was riding with us ( on the side of them but in fornt a lil, shift your weight to kick the back end outr well cracking the throttle).. ;;;; not a crack but i almost rolled the blaster roosting the wife at 50 mph on the river;;;;....... so she decided to play back and was roostin me.. chasin me around the snow banks by where we parked and the lake.. i kept roostin her so she couldnt get me.. she got me back and did a donut and rolled her trail boss.. tipped it on its side and she bailed off it... i felt bad for her but yet i laughed at her for trying to out roost me.

all in all it was agreat day!! wish it didnt have to end